- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The person responsible for the contract must be at least 21 years old and must be present during the stay.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the rental fee is required upon reservation. During the holiday period, the deposit is 25%. This deposit is not refundable.
- The balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the occupancy date. Unless an opposite notice, the payment will automatically be made on the same credit card as we used for the deposit.
- If the reservation is made within 30 days of the occupancy date, the full payment is required.
- No cancellation is refundable.
- The Lessor reserves the right to transfer customers to a unit of equivalent or superior quality without notice.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A refundable security deposit will be charged for each rental. The amount vary between $750.00 and $3,000.00, depending on the size and capacity of the cottage or condo.
- This sum must be available on a credit card and is required when the keys are provided upon arrival of the Lessee.
- This sum will be released upon departure of the Lessee if the conditions of the lease have been respected.
- The number of people authorized per unit must be respected and cannot be exceeded at any time.
- It is strictly prohibited to use fireworks of any kind on the Lessor’s premises. The security deposit will be forfeited if fireworks are used.
- No excessive music or noise will be tolerated either inside or outside the building. A curfew is effective at midnight. A security guard is on duty to enforce this rule.
- No smoking is allowed inside the building.
- No pets are allowed inside or outside the building.
- It is strictly prohibited to park a car in the street or on the grass.
- No trailers are allowed.
- It is strictly forbidden to circulate in snowmobile in the streets.
- Municipal regulations must be respected at all times and the speed limit is 20 km/h on the site.
- It is strictly prohibited to move the furnitures in the cottage or condo.
- It is strictly prohibited to move, unplug or modify the electronic installations in the cottage or condo (e.g. : TV, DVD, Internet, Modem, Router).
- HOT TUB RULES
- If the unit comes with a hot tub, it comports risks inherent to its use, such as drowning, heatstroke, slipping and falling on icy surfaces caused by splashing water when in use.
- The Lessee uses it at his own risk with no possible recourse against the building owners or their agents.
- The hot tub accommodates 6 people. It is strictly prohibited to exceed the number of people authorized at one time.
- The Lessee must advise the other users of this equipment of these risks.
- The Lessor is not liable for any damages.
- The non compliance with one or several of the rules will automatically entail a penalty equivalent to the safety deposit. Breaking or damaging any equipment will be charged at cost price directly from the safety deposit. Major damage exceeding the value of safety deposit will be charged to the offender or the person responsible for the rental.
- A 250$ fine will be kept on your guarantee deposit for a non-respect of our curfew if the security officer has to interfere.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
- The Lessor is not liable for any disruptions due to a power failure, water supply cut or any other situation beyond his control.
- The Lessor cannot be held responsible for forgotten or lost items in the units. Any item found by the Lessor and unclaimed after one month will be given to charity organizations.
- The snow removal service for the chalet and condo’s accesses or to the installations (ex : hot tub) is not included in the rent. It is the responsability of the Lessee to assure free and secure accesses to the unit at all time during the stay. If necessary, the Lessee can communicate with the Lessor to ask for assistance.
- The Lessor do not guaranty the operation of the barbecue between October 1st and April 30th.
- The Lessor reserves the right to access inside the unit at any time, without previous notice or acceptance from the Lessee, even if he is out of the unit.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Lessee accepts these rental terms and conditions.
- The Lessee ensures that all the people present in the rental unit have read and accepted these rental terms and conditions.
- By his signature, the Lessee accepts responsibility for any losses or damages caused by anyone present in the unit that he has rented. On his arrival, he therefore undertakes to inform the Lessor of any broken or missing items and agrees to refund the replacement or repair costs for any broken or missing items, at the discretion of the Lessor and understands that the conditions under clauses 3 and 4 must be respected, subject to clause 5.
- In the event that one of the above condition is not respected, Les Chalets Alpins reserves the right to keep in part or in total an amount from your security deposit you made and to terminate your rental contract without notice.
Before you come
Make sure that each member of your group (and your relatives, in case of an emergency) has the address, the telephone number and directions to your cottage. There is a map of the sector where the cottages are found on our website. The members of your group can take an online tour of the cottage that you booked on our website at www.chaletsalpins.ca. Please send them this link.
When you get here
Pick up your keys at 369 du Hibou, Stoneham G3C 1S3.
The check-in is for 5pm Monday to Friday and between 1pm and 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. The check-out is for 11am. However if the chalet is ready, you will have the possibility to arrive earlier, we will advise you by SMS text.
Check-in times cannot be advanced during the holidays, spring break, Easter and Thanksgiving.
Call us or e-mail us at [email protected] with the address of your cottage and your arrival date. We will send you your check-in time.
Key drop-off and security deposit
When you check in, a $1500.00 maximum reimbursable security deposit will be charged to your credit card, so make sure that you have enough funds to cover it. If another member of your group will be checking in ahead of you, this person must agree to take responsibility as co-signer of the contract and must pay the security deposit before we hand over the keys. The credit cardholder who pays the security deposit must be at least 21 years old and has to be present for the transaction. We cannot take any security deposit payments by phone.
When you leave
You must drop off the keys at 369 du Hibou.
You must notify us of any damages or malfunction in your unit as soon as possible.
Before you check out, please give us your comments on your Chalets Alpins experience. Because we are always working to improve our vacation property rental service, we would like to hear your suggestions.
Upkeep during your stay and before you leave
During your stay, cottage upkeep is the responsibility of your group.
Please check the following before you leave:
- Place used towels, linen and sheets near the main door (do not remove covers mattresses, duvet covers and pillow cover).
- Close and lock doors, patio doors and windows
- Adjust thermostats and heating systems at 18°C
- Do not remake beds that have been slept in.
- Empty and clean the refrigerator.
- Clean the BBQ.
- Leave any broken or impossible to clean items on the kitchen counter.
- Collect all trash and recycling and deposit it in the outside bins.
- Do not put fireplace ashes in with the trash.
- Vacuum the floor.
- Wash the dishes, fill and run the dishwasher.
- Do not throw the plastic packaging of household products supplied by *Les Chalets Alpins* (We reuse them).
A few important reminders
Please notify us if something is not working properly or if you are having any trouble with your unit. We will do everything possible to find a solution. We want to make sure you are comfortable.
It is strictly prohibited to:
- Make excessive noise that bothers your neighbors at all times; this regulation is enforced by a security guard and a curfew is effective by midnight. You can call the security guard at 418-564-7057. A 250$ fine will be kept on your guarantee deposit for a non-respect of our curfew if the security officer has to interfere.
- Take glass containers outside the cottage.
- Move the pool table.
- Unplug or modify any electronic appliance or connection.
- Move the furniture or electronic appliances in the cottage.
- Smoke inside the building.
- Park on the street. Caravans are not allowed in the parking.
- Allow animals inside and outside the cottage *Except in some chalets and condos ($).
- Drive faster than 20 Km/H.
Towels and linens
Enough sheets, blankets, pillows, bath towels, hand towels and washcloths are provided for the number of occupants the cottage can sleep.
If your unit comes with a hot tub, remember to bring extra bath towels.
Enough hand soap, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher and laundry detergent, toilet paper, green and white trash bags are provided for you to start out with.
These items will not be restocked during your stay. Depending on the number of people and the amount you use, you should plan to bring your own supplies.
The following items are not supplied:
- Bath soap
- Paper towels
Trash and Recycling
2 large wheeled bins are found in front of the cottage:
- Blue: recycling (paper, cardboard, glass, metal and plastic)
- Grey: everything else
Please comply with these color codes. If the bins are full, leave trash bags and other items next to the bins and notify us.
Telephone, cable and Internet
Most units have a telephone. Please use a calling card for long-distance calls. Internet is offered in all units.
Fireplace and firewood
We do not provide fire wood.
We do not guaranty the operation of the gaz fireplace between October 1st and April 30th.
Most units are equipped with a gas BBQ. A propane tank is provided for your use. Please clean the BBQ after use. We do not guaranty the operation of the barbecue between October 1st and April 30th.
If your cottage is equipped with a hot tub, be advised that the use of the hot tub is at your own risk. We are not liable for accidents.
Here are some rules for using the hot tub:
- Be careful, the area around the hot tub could be very icy and slippery; use it at your own risk.
- Do not stay in the hot tub more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Hot water enhances the effects of alcohol or medication and could cause fainting. Get out of the hot tub immediately if you feel uncomfortable or drowsy. Water attracts children; always replace the cover after use.
- During pregnancy, limit use of the hot tub to no more than 10 minutes.
- Before use, you must take a shower and wash with soap. Personal care products such as creams, makeup, suntan lotion, insecticides and deodorant affect water quality.
How to open the hot tub:
- Lay the metal bar on the cover of the hot tub.
- Fold the first half of the cover back on the second.
- Lift both sections together. The metal bar will hold up the cover.
- It takes two people to do this to avoid damaging the cover.
- Never put the cover on the ground.
- When you are finished, put the cover back in place to prevent cooling, evaporation and contamination of the water.
- Reset the water temperature to 100°F.
- The water in the hot tub was checked before your arrival. It’s up to you to keep it clean.
- Staff members will come to your cottage to check the condition of your hot tub every day.
- It is strictly prohibited to empty the hot tub, add chemical products or add water.
If your cottage is equipped with a sauna, a few basic rules are important to be followed
- Before using the sauna, take a hot shower, wash with soap and rinse well.
- Remove your watch, jewellery and glasses.
- Do not bring any reading material; the ink fumes could be toxic.
- Do not drink any alcoholic beverages.
- Sessions should last no more than 10 minutes followed by a cold shower and a 15-minute break.
- Always sit or lie down on a towel.
- We are not liable for accidents.
The sauna is dangerous for people with heart conditions. The sauna is not advised for people with impaired circulation, asthma, and respiratory disorders or for pregnant women.
59 Chemin de la Corniche
Please contact us by phone or email for any information
(Toll-free in North America)
(Anywhere in the world)
Available: This accommodation is available for the desired dates, but the selected arrival date is not valid. Please change your arrival date for the day before or the next day. This rule is applicable for all the accommodations (cottages and condos) for the selected arrival date.
You cannot book this Cottage online. Please contact us at 418-848-4888 or 1-866-882-4888.
Reservations for the same day can not be made online. Please contact us at 418-848-4888 or 1-866-882-4888.
Please enter valid dates
Available for selected dates
Next availability for the same date range :
from 10/11/15 to 10/11/15
We were not able to find any future availabilities for the same date range. Please contact us at 418-848-4888 or 1-866-882-4888.
Similar cottages available on selected dates :
- Indoor wood fireplace
- Internet access
- Washer / Dryer
- Dish washer
- Parkings (2)
- TV HD
59 Chemin de la Corniche
*The number of parking space is for information purposes only. It can be subject to change according to the season (weather) or to your vehicle’s size.
Rent for a month and more only, rates on request.
Inventory for this condo
- Kitchen utensils
- Red wine glasses
- Drinking glasses
- Full set of dishes
- Bottle opener
- Can opener
- Cheese grater
- Salad spinner
- Set of kitchen knives
- Steak knives
- Set of Pyrex dishes
- Set of mixing bowls
- Set of salad bowls
- Set of cutting boards
- Measuring cup
- Cookie sheet
- Salt & pepper shakers
- Coffeemaker & filters
- Electric fondue pot (including extensions)
- Oven mitts
- Full set of sheets
- Bath towels
- Hand towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing table
- Broom and carry dust
- First care kit
- Additional folding chairs (when requested)
- Outside barbecue**
- Firewood** (restricted quantity)
- RADIO CD
** Not available in all condos